PHUKET & KRABI ISLAND ITINERARY
( HIGH SEASON – OCTOBER TO MAY)
At Phuket airport, our local staff will welcome you and drive you to your hotel in a private car.
Patong is the tourist hub of Phuket with all services just around the corner.
Spend the evening by relaxing in one of the beach bars within walking distance from your hotel.
Overnight stay in Patong
Enjoy the side trips to beautiful islands nearby with a delicious buffet on our way back.
Overnight stay back in Patong.
You may opt to visit the famous Railay beach after reaching Ao Nang, on your own. You can buy a long-tail boat ticket for Railay beach which is a 15 minute ride from Ao Nang. We can help you with directions to reach Railay beach .
Overnight stay in Ao Nang.
Visit Koh Gai, aka Chicken Island, known for its unique mountain top. Snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters of Koh Poda.
Snap a photo with the classic rock backdrop featured on travel postcards and tourist brochures.
Overnight stay in Ao Nang.
Your vacation will end on a sweet note filled with beautiful memories.
2) Hong island tour.
2) The tour pickup timings mentioned in the itinerary must be followed strictly. We shall not be responsible if you miss the tour because of personal delay.
3) We choose hotels close to Indian restaurants or famous fast food joints. Vegans have varied options available around the hotel.
4) The mode of transportation is speed boat/big boat, not recommended for pregnant ladies or someone with sea sickness.
5) Tour package price MIGHT CHANGE during high season, we will inform you if your dates fall during that period.
- All tours mentioned above on shared basis via speedboat/longtail boat.
- Return Airport transfer, Hotel pickup/drop off on tour days.
- Shared van transfer from Phuket hotel to Krabi Hotel.
- 5 nights accommodation in a hotel close to beach in Ao Nang & Patong beach.
- Thai Lunch on all tour days.( Veg option available )
- National Park entrance fees worth 3500/- INR.
- No hidden fees or any other charges.
- International Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Dinner not included.
- Phi Phi port fees of 20 baht per person.
- Any other item not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Personal expense items.
- We accept online payment as well as cash. 50% down-payment is required at the time of booking, so that we can pre-book all the facilities for you. Remaining amount has to be paid before departure date.
- Down-payment is non-refundable, hence we recommend you to book your flight tickets first and then pay us down-payment to avoid cancellations.
- It is better to book flight tickets yourself to avoid any confusion, However we are always there to assist you and choose the cheapest flight for you. Else we can book for you with extra booking charge.
- THAILAND is offering free visa on arrival for Indians till April 2020.
- There are 2 options to get Thai Visa, one is Visa on Arrival and second is apply for Visa before travel.
- If you’re in Thailand for longer than the 30 days that Visa on Arrival allows, you can also pre-emptively apply for Visa to the Royal Thai Embassy. Fees- 2500 INR
Link for reference : HOW TO APPLY FOR THAI VISA
|Number of Persons
|Land Package Cost per person
** Tour package price for Phuket + Krabi trip with flights to and from Phuket Airport is 30,999/- per person.